heeled sports shoes, sports wedges etc, call them as you please
but what they all are is just simply primsoles or tennis shoes
or sneakers or trainers, depending on what part of the world
you are in, with heels.
developed my collection of 'sports wedges', as I call them,
after learning that I like a bit of a heel even when I am
in holiday. As I like walking fast and visiting everything
a city has to offer, I then realised that I can avoid being
tired, hence walking longer distances in this type of shoes
- and this next clip takes you through my recent purchases
of such shoes that do wonders to my toes and feet!!!
clip attached proves just that: you can walk around very fast
in these gorgeous pieces that I purchased in different places:
from shops to online shopping.
a wonderful day.
for items presented here:
white sports wedges from http://www.ebay.co.uk
- black lace sports wedges from http://www.ebay.co.uk
- colourful sports wedges from http://www.ebay.co.uk
- white sports wedges from http://www.newlook.co.uk
- red velvet sports wedges from http://www.ebay.co.uk